Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

apHUB is currently only available for registered beta-testers.
If you are interested in participating in the beta-program, please leave a message in the "Why do you want to join?" field on the registration page.
Please create a new discussion (red button to the left) for your new review and do not post it as a comment to an existing review.

What is apHUB?

apHUB is a suite of Applescripts, that transform Aperture into your central hub for storing your images and sending their master (RAW or JPEG) with a single keystroke to other image editors (currently Capture One, DxO OpticsPro in development) and getting them back with full behind-the-scenes handling of the external settings and mask files. Thus the whole process is non-destructive.
With the combination of apHUB, Aperture and Capture One and/or DxO OpticsPro you have an integrated Photo management and editing suite that is far superior to any currently existing single Photo management application!

Head over to the videos category and watch the other videos!

So far I’m really enjoying apHub - review by macbates

edited August 2015 in Reviews

Comments

• So far I’m really enjoying apHub - it’s extremely nice to have the power of the Aperture DAM seamlessly coupled with the superior editing capability of Capture One. The installation was very easy, and I can now use all the features that Capture One is lacking or weak in such as maps, faces, and a functional keyword tool, while at the same time being able to have all the power of Capture One’s editing suite. I’ve been looking at several alternative to Aperture after Apple abandoned it, and it’s great to be able to continue to use it with a powerful editor. Once you get used to doing the DAM work in Aperture and the editing and printing work in Capture One, it becomes almost automatic to import, edit, and print. Using apHub makes Capture One appear to function as a plug-in to Aperture, giving you the best of all worlds.

Congratulations on providing such a useful tool!

- Ken