Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

apHUB is currently only available for registered beta-testers.
If you are interested in participating in the beta-program, please leave a message in the "Why do you want to join?" field on the registration page.
Please create a new discussion (red button to the left) for your new bug report and do not post it as a comment to an existing bug report.

What is apHUB?

apHUB is a suite of Applescripts, that transform Aperture into your central hub for storing your images and sending their master (RAW or JPEG) with a single keystroke to other image editors (currently Capture One, DxO OpticsPro in development) and getting them back with full behind-the-scenes handling of the external settings and mask files. Thus the whole process is non-destructive.
With the combination of apHUB, Aperture and Capture One and/or DxO OpticsPro you have an integrated Photo management and editing suite that is far superior to any currently existing single Photo management application!

Head over to the videos category and watch the other videos!

Issue with keyboard shortcuts in apHUB for DxO - sent by ArmGre

edited August 2015 in Bugs

Comments

• Peter

I tried apHub with DXO and fastScripts.
    It works very good, except for the shortcuts in DxO. I have to choose "export to disc" manually. The shortcuts have no effect. Using "export to disc" makes new images in Aperture.

I have installed Fastscripts after the installation of apHub.

I got one warning during installation of aphub: the variable "theResult" is not defined.

Thank you foor the good work!

Armand
  • edited August 2015
    Hi Armand,

thank you for this report.

I think it has something to do with the keyboard shortcut for "export to disc" in your DxO installation. What language do you use?

Does it show cmd + K as in the screenshot above?

Btw. you can use apHUB savely with choosing "export to disc" manually until we have fixed this issue. The only thing you miss is the opportunity to switch between "new" and "replace" mode in apHUB. But unless you edit a picture more than once in DxO via apHUB, that is irrelevant as for the first edit apHUB always uses "new" even if you run the "replace" script.

The "theResult is not defined error" is harmless, a stupid programming error that happens, if you only install apHUB for DxO but not for C1. All you miss is the final "Installation done" dialog box. But I'll fix this in the next beta.

Peter
    Bildschirmfoto_2015-08-29_um_10_51_58.png
    1090 x 845 - 334K
  • Yes, it shows cmd+K.

Thank you. 
  • Hi Armand,

a few more questions to find the reason for your problems.

Please make sure you have selected the images you want to send back to Aperture before you press the shortcut to run one of the DxO -> Aperture scripts.

Does it work, if you run the DxO -> Aperture script from the FastScripts or AppleScripts menu?

What happens, when you press cmd + K in Capture One with a picture selected?

Peter